ember-line-graph is a tiny(1.74kb gzipped), zero-dependency ember-addon to draw line charts.
It uses SVGs to create charts so it is scalable and supports animations and gradients.
ember install ember-line-graph
- points - an array of values, example -
[1, 10, 45, 3, 4, 6].
- strokeWidth - width of the SVG path stroke.
- strokeOpacity - opacity of the line in the chart. A number between 0 and 1.
- strokeLinecap - Specifies the ending style of the line path. One of
- strokeDasharray - Controls the pattern of dashes and gaps used to stroke paths. Refer MDN Docs. Not recommended to use this with animation as the animation will first draw a undashed path and the chart will then turn to dashes.
- type -
- smoothness - a number between 1 and 10 to determine the curve around the chart's points. Applicable only when
- colors - A color or an array of colors for defining the chart's colors. A color can be any valid CSS color value.
- animation - A boolean to specify if the path should be animated from left to right.
- animationDuration - A number(in ms) to specify the duration for the animation.
- animationTimingFunction - Any valid CSS animation-timing-function for the animation.
- width - A number to specify the width of the chart.
- height - A number to specify the height of the chart. Optional. Defaults to
- padding - A number to specify padding for the chart inside the SVG so that lines are not cut at the edges. Optional.
Head out to the GitHub repo if you want to contribute or file an issue!